- Tracking service is provided by the Post Office
- These free shipping offers are effective starting November 27, 2017
- Delivery Destination may indicate nearest post office rather than customer’s address.
- Shipments may be subject to customs inspections. Please be aware that Altus cannot control any delays that occur due to customs issues.
- This shipping rate table is effective starting November 27, 2017
When will my order arrive?
To calculate the estimates delivery time, it depends on the product availability and the estimated shipping time of chosen shipping method.
Estimate Delivery Time = Product availability + estimate shipping time of chosen shipping method
After we have received your payment, you will receive the order confirmation to you, and the estimates delivery time calculation starts right after.
When you receive a delivery confirmation email from us, which mean your products were sent to the post office. Then you can calculate the delivery estimate time more accurately with/without the tracking number.
- More information about shipping method and offers – See Shipping Offers Sections
- Shipping times are different depend on the chosen shipping method and your location – See Shipping Offers Sections
- Public holidays and weekends are excluded when calculating estimated delivery time
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and altushk.com reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
How will my orders be shipped?
Orders will be shipped door to door within 7 days if stocks are available.
Orders which have spent over HK$800 will include free shipping, but shipping fee for items with the tag will still be charged.* However, if the order is under HK$800, the shipping fees will be charged on a product-by-product basis.*
*Note: The above stated delivery service, free shipping and charges are not applicable to areas including but not limited to Outlying Islands, including Cheung Chau, Lantau Island. No delivery service is available to the below areas: Mui Wo, Pui O, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Shui Hau, Shek Pik, Po Lin Monastery and Tai O and areas that vans are restricted to access. No overseas delivery service is provided. For premises without elevator service, extra delivery cost may be charged.
Order can’t be delivered and returned to Altus
All shipments returned to Altus are considered ‘undeliverable’. Undeliverable may includes some reason: incorrect shipping address, failed delivery attempts by the post office provided (i.e. the recipient is unavailable), or unclaimed shipments held by the courier agent.
We will notify you via email if we receive undeliverable shipments and rearrange reshipment for you. However, all reshipments require additional reshipment fees for reshipment. Additional courier chargers for return shipping may also apply.
Will I be able to add item after I had purchased and had chosen a shipping method?
If in this case, you can contact to our staff via email or contact number. However, it depends on countries.
Note: There is no guarantee that you can upgrade your new product to your current shipping method. You may have to choose a new shipping method and may have a pay the shipping cost again.
If my refund request is accepted, are the amount received same as my original payment for products that are returned?
Original shipping and handling fees (including but not limited to PayPal Transaction Fee) will be deducted from the value of your refund.
Should you have any inquiry about delivery and charges, please feel free to contact us through email or phone.
The Company reserves the final decision and the ultimate right to interpret or make any changes to all the above terms and conditions underlain.